Saturday, May 1, 2010

archive





The gentleman pointing at me in the picture is a man named Gene. He has been doing photography for about 3 times as long as I've been alive. One day he came to my photography class, sat down to speak to the class, and then pointed his finger at me. He said "HOLD THAT CAMERA THE RIGHT WAY! Nothing worse than a person that doesn't know how to hod their camera." I took this picture before I asked him to show me the right way so I could forever remember the day Gene told me how to hold my camera.
The Iris picture was at my Momma Floods house.
The Giraffe well....he was really that close.

3 comments:

  1. So how do you hold your camera right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your hand under the lense.
    I really don't know how I was holding it,
    and I just hold it that way when he's around.
    He knows what works for him. And he's got the experience that I cant say he doesn't know what he talking about. So yeah, It does help to hold it that way if you are using a flash so you don't get any shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are great!! Love ya. I don't know much about photography. but your pics i think are amazing. Missyou!

    ReplyDelete