Saturday, November 6, 2010


Soon will be a new year.
We have still three fun holidays to make beautiful memories for the year 2010.
It 's a little soon for this I am sure but I will be busy with the new baby come the end of
the year so I thought I would do it now.
This is the year that Miriam started pre-school...something I never thought I would do
but she has loved it and learned things I would not have been able to teach her. And she has made friends
on her own which can be so important for ones self esteem. Tziporah rolled, crawled, walked and ran
this year for the first time. David started staff employment at Firebaugh High. I have taken a
photography class and worked hard on improving myself and staying sane with a young baby and
preparing for another one.
It's been a great year. I have decided on a few things I will work for the next year, and am
excited to meet this new person. It's gonna be so hard! HAHAHA!!!
But I'm learning about doing things that are hard and I guess that's why we come here anyway...
we are here to do hard things because that is how we can let go of pride and become like a child,
and be humble. I have learned that letting go of the ideas and theories the world teaches, and only
loving truth, that I can be happy even when I am doing hard things. I have my whole life
to try and master this, and I hope I can. Part of what I have learned is that I cannot progress
by hanging on to previous ideals that are not true, but are easier to live with or are what
everyone around me has done for many years. Truth must be the priority. I have had a great
year trying to apply what I am learning.

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear your family is doing well! your girls are getting so big! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats!! I'm glad you're really figuring things out for yourself. You are a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete