Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Not that anyone actually reads these....

....but I thought I would share how much fun I have learning and practicing with my camera and using photoshop. I love to take pictures. I love giving people something they can cherish. I just did a wedding for a couple who were certain they couldn't get nice pictures for their special event. I felt so good about how happy they were to get nice pictures. they told me a week after I gave them their pics how many people they have showed them off to. I want to do that for everyone. Who doesn't want something to cherish? And I get better every time I use my camera. It is probably one of my favorite things to do in my free time. The above picture is one of a neckless that I played with in photo shop. I just learned how to do texturing. That's gonna take more time to perfect, but I like some of the effects you can achieve.

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I was just thinking about you the ore day and wondering how you and your cuties are doing. I hope all is well. Photography is great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to get married so you can take our pictures haha. But really...dibs on your photography skills whenever that happens. I love the pictures you took of me- you made me look so good! Youa re quite the talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaand I wish you would put more pictures on here (because I'm sure you have a lot of free time that you're like "Hey what should I do with all my free time") because I actually do read these!

    ReplyDelete