Thursday, July 14, 2011

One hour later and still no sock




The Rexburg temple sorta looks like it is floating with the clouds.
We went to Utah and Idaho to visit family and pack up our stuff from storage( that we had to leave in Utah )and bring it back to California. We got to see almost everyone we wanted. Obviously a trip like this was going to produce some "maybe next time"'s.
But we are back and unpacking and trying to find places for everything we haven't used for two years. We are going to have a yard sale or donate stuff or something cuz there's just bunches of stuff. Like most trips getting back into the swing of daily routine takes a little while. Laundry and dishes...always a monster. I was being a good little homemaker and doing some laundry, when as I pulled the lint trap out to clean it, in fell a little orange sock! WHAT!!!! I looked online where i found optimistic step by step plans for retrieving an article of laundry that might just happen to slip into the lint trap hole. One hour later and still no sock (thanks for nothing ehow!) I pulled the back off the dryer, wrentched open the lint trap cave and found my little orange sock in the fan (yeah a fan stand between your lint trap and your dryer freedom hose that leads outside. Who knew). Covered in lint and sweat I replaced everything with only two extra screws! Pretty good Eh? So I guess that was my dryers way of saying "welcome home".
We are all enjoying the vacation from work and school.
Has this dryer thing ever happened to any of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment